Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Better Late Than Never?

Over a month ago, I promised to share some captures from some home videos if I got at least 100 new followers. Today, I thought that it was time to share them. Then once I had the thread ready to be published I realized how wrong of me it was of me to promise this without getting the permission, or right to do so. These photos involve my former lover and I in many different sexual acts. While I would love to share these, and I thought he wouldn't mind me doing so, I can not do so without his permission and awareness. I will be contacting him and getting back to all of you soon! Much love, CODY

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done cody and thank you very much !! A French which likes very much what you makes. kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally understandable. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete