Thursday, May 20, 2010

Katy Perry - C.A. Gurls [DL LINK!]





I have to admit, Katy Perry USED to be one of my favorites, but after meeting her, and seeing a series of some of her 'Cali Valley girl stuck up attitude" in the media, and it has made me extremely turned off to her personally.
BUT, with that being said, Katy still has a very original voice and she represents an awesome style. I can't get away from loving her music, and here for you guys is the new single from her upcoming album, due out this summer. You bet she worked with the producers of Ke$ha's "Tic Tok", so expect a summer hit! It's already #1 on iTunes, so expect something HUGE! Katy's first album sold over 6 million copies back in 2008, so I have no doubt she will have another international hit under her belt. I love Snoop Dogg's part the most! XXCC

P.S: If you liked the preview, here is a link to have it for yourself :P
http://www.mediafire.com/?4oyikntjmzi

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really a fan of Katy Perry but yeah, it's probably going to be the "summer" anthem which sucks cause that means I'll hear this song every damn day on the radio...

    The worst thing is the chorus...its too fucking catchy.

    ReplyDelete