Saturday, March 6, 2010

[[CC UPDATE]]

Things have been more then hectic lately! I am just happy I'm able to sit down now, and chat about it now. From where I last left off, I was just settling into a new apartment, well it didn't take long to tell that that outcome wasn't most favorable for ANY of US living there, or who was involved [Yes; incl. the landlord] Haha, so we packed up our things and we shared our goodbyes, and I looked forward into what has been the last few days. My BF and I have taken it upon ourselves to move in together for now, and see how it goes :) Things have been great so far. He's the thunder, and I am the lightning! I love it here In Los Angeles more than I thought. The little things different upon location are nice noticing, but I have noticed most importantly it's who you surround yourself by.

xX,cc,<3

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, I'm really very happy for you. A new place and new opportunities, and of course your BF next to you. What about your job? Do you wanna commute to SD or are you going search for something in LA. I wish you all the best. Big hug =)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Could you answer my question, please? What happened to your profile on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The page has been recreated! Thanks for all your support :)

    ReplyDelete