Thursday, January 28, 2010

How are things gonna be?

So just as I open the blog, I totally didn't mention anything about the move I've been doing previously!! Well here I am Day 10, and I'm loving it. Ends are starting to meet, and I'm starting to get to a good place of contentment in my own mind! So, now the clock starts for the countdown for BIG move!! You know where that is...don't ya? Or do you wannnna? Hehe. I love reading the comments, and I'm pretty good at the reply! So, I'll catch you guys later!

2 comments:

  1. just leaving a comment cause I know how awesome it is to read, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. za cholerÄ™ nie kumam o co ci chodzi! Would you mind being more precise, please? BIG move O_O ??? I know! =you are tired and should go home and rest, don'tya? haha X_X Easy!......come back....are you suggesting Helix?!?

    ReplyDelete